Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can a cosmetic skin-colored ink cover a black tattoo?

I got a tattoo on my hand in all black ink (';VERITAS'; from the boondock saints)... I paid the woman, who was a professional, $170 (140 and a 30 tip) to do it correctly and make it look really well... frankly, it looks like sh**... I talked to the guy who does my piercings and he says he may be able to cover it with a cosmetic ink... is this true? If so, how dark will it still show through? Is there anything I can do to draw out some of the ink? It's only a few days old... I'm so desperate I'm considering burning it off but everyone says it's just going to leave a black scar... is there any way I could brand my hand (it's about 3.5 or so inches long) and then scrape the burn part off before it sets to get the black out? I'm willing to go through whatever pain it takes to get this crap out of my hand. Thanks.Can a cosmetic skin-colored ink cover a black tattoo?
The very best advice I can give you ...and it is sound advice....wait until it heals about 6 weeks and visit a laser studio. You will have a much better chance at removal this way.





Cosmetic ink will never cover it properly and then you have complications to get that removed - it will make removing what you started with near impossible.





I have dealt with cosmetic inks since I went into business, trust me on this one.Can a cosmetic skin-colored ink cover a black tattoo?
You cannot make it fade at this point in time...as I said, let it heal at least six weeks before you see a laser person. When the skin is nicely healed, the ink will laser out more easily. If you do things to lighten or attempt to fade it yourself you will cause more trauma to the skin. Report Abuse

Honestly I am sorry for what happened to you, but don't talk to a piercer about it. Actually go see a tattoo artist. They might be able to turn it into something better or slightly better and that might be less painful. I don't think they'll be able to cover it up with cosmetic ink.
NO! do not burn/brand





Ok nothing will cover black...





You can cover it with a different black design, but thats it.





If you paid for the tattoo you need to go back to the lady that did it, and get your money back. If it is that sh***y then don't pay for it.





You paid a good amount for that small tattoo it should have been perfect.





( do you have a picture of it so I can see what she did )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash