Sunday, December 13, 2009

How about the L.A.COLORS(cosmetic)?

Beautiful girls and ladies:


I want to know the L.A.COLORS make up.


and do you like them?


If you used them ,please tell me your experiences,ok?


Thank you very very much !


and hope we can make friends.


yours Rulin


rulinzhai@hotmail.comHow about the L.A.COLORS(cosmetic)?
I use the LA Colors make up. Let's see I used to use the blush, but I recently switched to the Perfect 10 Benefit Blush/Bronzer.





I tried the LA Colors Mascara and hated it. It's too stringy like hot glue.





But the product from them that I absolutely need is the loose eye shadow. I love the gold ';Sunshine'; color. I always get compliments when I wear it. It is very high in pigment. Which I say if your going to wear eye shadow why not make it noticeable?





So some LA Colors products are good some bad. Just like any general dollar store cosmetic would be.How about the L.A.COLORS(cosmetic)?
I like the eyeshadows, even if they are a little loose, but the rest is just cheap crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash