Sunday, December 13, 2009

I want to get colored contacts for cosmetic purposes, any idea how i can get them without paying a doctor.....

Any information will help...I want to get colored contacts for cosmetic purposes, any idea how i can get them without paying a doctor.....
You shouldn't do that. Always get a doctor's perscription for contacts, even if you have perfect vision. The kind that are JUST for cosmetic reasons, carry high risk of eye fungus and problems. Then again, you still COULD get eye fungus with prescribed ones. Why not just love your eye color? Why do you want to make something on your body fake?I want to get colored contacts for cosmetic purposes, any idea how i can get them without paying a doctor.....
I really agree with LakynInfinity.


You really should get a doctor's prescriptions.


Any non- professional places could damage and infect your eyes.


I got color contacts, but that's because I wanted to try them out. I got green, then I got Honey. But that was with the doctor's prescriptions.
Colored contacts dont need a doctors prescription.My sister uses colored contacts that she buys from the optician by ordering them.
walmart.
i get mine from a tatoo parlor they have cool designs
well, i didn't get colored contacts..but my sister considered them.. and the doctor says they were painful. however...without paying a doctor...uhm.idts because the doctor will hellp you with the conditions and side effects that it might have.
just call them, the doctor, you can get them with out a prescription, people do it all the time.
you can get them from the optition

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash