Friday, December 11, 2009

I dont need glasses or contacts, but can I still get like those cosmetic ones that change your eye color?

I want to try those contacts that make my eyes a different color,


but would i need to actually... need? contacts to get them??


my eyes are dark brown and i want to see what it would look


like with deep blue eyes.


so,


where can i get them and would i actually need contacts to get them??


thanks so much


xo maddieI dont need glasses or contacts, but can I still get like those cosmetic ones that change your eye color?
I get sometimes the green contacts and the price is cheap and they ship real fast.I dont need glasses or contacts, but can I still get like those cosmetic ones that change your eye color?
Oh No! you dont need to do anything


Just Get the color contacts and just put them on.


Nothing happaned to me.


I didn't need todo anything.


But if some people needed the prescriptions they can order the ones that include the degree. Which means you can just wear them with glasses but while wearing them, you can see the same exact thing while wearing glasses.





I love these contact lenes!


you should order it from this girl : www.myspace.com/kawaii_hedz





GOOD LUCK and I HOPE YOU ENJOY GEO CONTACT LENES
yeah just tell the lady you dont use galsses and she wont put you the increase


But dont use them all the time maybe when u r out but when u r alone dont do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash