Friday, December 11, 2009

Have you ever confused a persons race due to their own cosmetics, tanning, coloring etc and offended them? ?

I have, but I have never said it to them. I never mention people's race. I always wait for them to mention it first otherwise it isn't important to me.Have you ever confused a persons race due to their own cosmetics, tanning, coloring etc and offended them? ?
No but a few months ago I went to the health department to get some vaccinations and the nurse put down that I was hispanic, lol. I am so white...although I do have dark hair and am a little tan but my tan is fading. maybe it was an accident.





it did not offend me thoughHave you ever confused a persons race due to their own cosmetics, tanning, coloring etc and offended them? ?
I once thought that this lady whose not Asian was Asian because she put too much eyeliner enough to make her eyes slanted. I dont know if she wouldve been offended (she SHOULDNT be) but i do know messed-up people who get all offended when they say they look like other races.


I now can say i dont really care what race people think i m. lol really, hhehe
President Bush did. He called McCain's adopted Bangladeshi daughter ';black'; (and said she was a product of an affair). He did it in public too.. I am positive he MEANT African American and wasn't just referring to her color... But, apparently he had no clue how to tell the two apart!
nope.....but I hate it when people think I am an arab or turk...


I am PERSIAN!
Yeah. I know TONS of White girls who fake tan so much they look Latina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash