Friday, December 4, 2009

Best MAC cosmetics colors for light skinned african americans ppl? Please and thank you!?

I have a yellow orange undertone. But I am african american. So I have kind of a gold color.Best MAC cosmetics colors for light skinned african americans ppl? Please and thank you!?
Hello!!!





I think you we might have the same skintones....Look at my pic to compare.





http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=23鈥?/a>





I love neutral colors with a spark so I can recommend a few shades...let me go dig in my makeup box..brb.





okay im back..lol








HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES!!!





foundation: please go to your nearest store and get matched..in the winter I wear NC 44, Summer, NC 45. It also depends on the type of foundation you chose to use. I use Studio FixFluid, Mineralize, and Studio Tech.





Lipglass:





Entice


Vital Spark


First Bloom


Bateaux


Flashtronic


Flash of Flesh


Silly Girl


Crescent


Elaborate


Softease





Lip Gelee:


Sapalicious


Amber Russe


Gemshine











Eyeshadow:


Mythology


Samoa Silk


Tempting


Honesty


Gleam


Mulch


Paradisco


Go


Dreamaker


Love Connection





Lipstick


Vibe


Apres Sol


Tanarama





Smokey Eye:


Black Tied (shimmery black)


Idol Eyes (shimmery silver)





Eye Pigment:


Jardon Aires


Mauvement


Golden Lemon





ALL MY ITEMS ARE SUMMERY NEUTRAL SHADES WITH A TWIST..SOME MATTE, SOME VELVETY, SOME GLITTERY. I SUGGEST YOU GO THE MAC STORE TO SEE IN PERSON.





Good luck and welcome to MAC





Best MAC cosmetics colors for light skinned african americans ppl? Please and thank you!?
Foudnation: Select Tint spf 15 in nc44 or nc 45





Concealer: Select Moisture Cover in nc42





Shadow/liner: nehru eyeshadow(deep navy)





other eyeshadow:Era(muted borwn/gold)





Lipstick: Chelsea(golden brown)





Lipgloss: lustreglass in ornamental(bronzed red)





Be sure to try it on before hand:-)





Blush: Pwder blush in Style (deep peachy-coral)






Try a studio mist foundation





colors as in eyeshadow..


orange yellow would look nice on ur skin
it really depends on how dark/light you are. i would say NC for sure, and probably in the 40's.
  • treatments
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash