Friday, December 4, 2009

Is it bad to wear color contacts only for cosmetic reasons?

my mom says im ruining my eyes but I only do it for that extra *wow* when I go to parties. Anyway I always end up telling ppl my eyes aren't that color.Is it bad to wear color contacts only for cosmetic reasons?
no you arent ruining your eyes


jsut make sure they are prescribed to you


since they are fitted to your eye


if not you cna geta really bad eye infectionIs it bad to wear color contacts only for cosmetic reasons?
yea it actually is harmful to your eyes and it makes you look fake.
how it is ?





http://www.luxury-jeans.com/Simplified/ProductList.asp
It can be risky if you aren't getting them from somewhere reputable. I've heard stories about how people wear bad ones for a day then go blind. But if you've been wearing them and you're ok it should be fine.
I guess as long as they aren't prescribed, it's okay. But don't keep wearing them if they aggravate your eyes.
As long as you don't wear them to bed and keep them clean i don't see how it is any different than dying your hair. I've worn contacts since 7th grade (for vision) and it hasn't done anything bad to my eyes. They are made of the same material as regular contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash