Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can't decide what MAC COSMETIC colors to choose?

1. Sunset B and Go


OR


2. Woodwinked and Naked lunch








http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Im open to other options too :)


I have green eyes


dirty blonde hair


and fair skin Can't decide what MAC COSMETIC colors to choose?
Well this is difficult because there are several shades of fair skin, dirty blonde hair, etc... but I have green eyes and I am very fair burn easy, I have had blonde, dirty blonde, and now brown hair and have always used Eye Shadow, Gleam


Shade description: Barely pinked gold (Lustre)


The color isn't too strong but you can still see it and it actually brings out the green in my eyes more so they are brighter.


I suggest actually going to a Mac store though and just tell them a color you like then they can find a shade with in that color that goes well with your natural beauty. Hope this helps!!Can't decide what MAC COSMETIC colors to choose?
Impossible to give an intelligent answer without seeing your skin color and complexion. Go the the online makeover site and try differant hair and makeup styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash