Friday, December 11, 2009

I am brainstorming for my cosmetics line. I would like to show what colors I desire for every cosmetic.?

Can anyone recommend a computer program I could use or would colored pencils work to conceptualize the colors I want for blushes, mascaras, lipsticks, etc. **SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY PLEASE!**I am brainstorming for my cosmetics line. I would like to show what colors I desire for every cosmetic.?
Umm you can use Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements. Elements is a lot cheaper unless you know someone who has a copy/can help you get a copy of the real Photoshop. Most design companies/designers use photoshop to render their products, including fashion designers, graphic designers etc. so that's your best bet. If you're just starting out, you can try to get Adobe Illustrator, but it doesn't really compare to Photoshop.





If you go to a beauty industry/cosmetics design program they will most likely be doing any design on Photoshop.





Good luck and I hope this helps!





lilyj

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash