Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cosmetic Colored Contacts?

my sister has them she got them out of state were can i find them in store and can i get a free trailCosmetic Colored Contacts?
Contact lenses are considered a medical device - even colored/cosmetic lenses. As such, they are not available in a store as an over the counter product. If you would like a trial lens from an optometrist you would need to go in and have a fitting performed (the fitting fee generally includes a pair of trial lenses).





The only exception I've seen to this is near Halloween when those weird design ones come out...and even then I wouldn't go sticking something in my eye unless my doctor told me it was safe.Cosmetic Colored Contacts?
Basically any optomestrist.





Call around from your local phonebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash