Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cosmetic Colored Contacts at Drugstore?

I really want colored contact lenses for the sole purpose of changing my eye color. I have perfect 20/20 eye sight.


I've heard places like walmart and target carry them, but do I need a prescription? Are there ANY places ANYWHERE that don't require a prescription?Cosmetic Colored Contacts at Drugstore?
The $20 deal or inexpensive colored contacts on the market for this 1 size fits all is bogus. You can purchase without a prescription and get them at retail outlets %26amp; online, but I wouldn't advise it. A lot of people have problems with them and unfortunately choose to ignore it and wear them any way. My neighbor bought some of those and it gave her an eye infection. Like you, all she wanted was to change her eye color %26amp; tried to save money. Now she has a doctor bill.





I've been wearing contacts for 20 years. Not everyone shares the same eye shape. It's important to be fitted properly for contact lenses according to the base curve and diameter of your eyes, even if your vision is perfect. Color contact lenses also fit much differently than regular lenses and you may not be able to use them - some can't or find them uncomfortable or have large pupils and don't see out of them very well. My first pair of colored contacts were irritating after I wore them for a few hours and had to exchange them. There are different brands, so it's best to try them on with a professional and see what works for you...but fit is the most important. Good fitting lenses, should not feel noticeable when you have them in. Wearing something uncomfortable in your eyes or that you can't clearly see out of or hurts, for the sake of having colored contacts is not good. You only have 1 set of eyes and you don't want to damage them. Spend a little more money and get fitted %26amp; buy quality contacts. If you do decide to get these bargain contacts, stop wearing them asap if you feel any discomfort at all. Be careful, just b/c some people can wear them doesn't mean everyone can. In my opinion, I wouldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash