Friday, December 11, 2009

L.A. Colors Cosmetics Help,Please?

Has anyone here ever used L.A. Colors cosmetics?I am really excited about being able to pick-up a few of their products.If anyone have ever used their products,can you answer please?I need reviews on eyeshadow,mascara,powder,blush,lipstick,鈥?lip gloss.Thanks so much!L.A. Colors Cosmetics Help,Please?
I have tried their eyeliner in black, and I thought it was really good. It was creamy, had good staying powder, and as long as you set it with black eyeshadow, it refrained from smudging!L.A. Colors Cosmetics Help,Please?
i've used their eyeshadow palettes and it ended up in the trash after a week. the color combos look great, but the shadow is chalky and it's hard to build up to the color u want.





i think it would be great for a teen that's just getting started, but it certainly won't give u professional results
I used their eyeshadow before. It was okay, it has a very sheer color and it doesn't really have a smooth application. It comes off easily too. So I wouldn't recommend the eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash