Sunday, December 13, 2009

Colored contact lens/ cosmetic lens?(Adriana Lima)?

I'd like to have adriana lima's eyes, because she's gorgeous. My face is incredible similar with her face. I've have the same lips, nose, cheeks, skin color, hair color, cheeks, I even have the same mole in the chin like her at the same place.. it's kind of scary. But i don't have the eye color that she has(i've brown eyes), but my father has! I was thinking in use freshlook turquoise, but it's not bad for eyes? i need help *Colored contact lens/ cosmetic lens?(Adriana Lima)?
wow you are sooooo lucky she is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


go to an optimologist, they can help find good comfortable ones for you


good luck =]Colored contact lens/ cosmetic lens?(Adriana Lima)?
hmm you don't get much faker than fake contacts.


god that annoys me so much. ok your not as pretty as her because naturally you DON'T have pretty eyes which is actually what makes her pretty.


so no you don;t look like her if you have freaking brown eyes !
adriana lima is my idol. and if u look as similar to her, as you say, thats amazing. u must be really pretty, but no offence, but u shouldn't try looking just like her. u will just look like a wannabe. (to tell the truth)
  • treatments
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash