Friday, December 4, 2009

Has anyone out there used LA colors cosmetics?

I want to know if they are good quality. If yes, which one is good, like lipstick, blush on etc.Has anyone out there used LA colors cosmetics?
they seem to be OK, they started coming out several years ago through the dollar stores in area where I live, now for some reason they seem to be getting a bit more popular. I think this brand is just like other make up, you have to decide what works for you. If your on tight budget, this brand is pretty good for the money..(my opinion)Has anyone out there used LA colors cosmetics?
I found the products on sale for $1 so it didn't upset me when I tried them and found that they were thin and pretty colorless. The ingredients are not high quality and the product fades and disappears quickly. One affordable makeup brand I found at Walmart was Mary Kate and Ashley. Items are around $3 and they work so well. On eBay you can get makeup samples which is a smart way to get a small amount to try things out. You can contact Mary Kay and they will have you do a facial and you can spend a couple of hours trying the samples. Call Mary Kay and tell them you want to have a makeup get together with your pals. Best of luck to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash